Edi Rama's letter to Blinken, like Mehmet Shehu's letter to Enver Hoxha before he committed suicide
Today the fate of Sali Berisha is sealed for the 4 murders on the boulevard, this is who the jury is that has introduced "terror" to the orchestrators of the "January 21" massacre, and as a second accusation, it can lead the head of "Foltore" to prison
The four messages of Blinken that "shrunk" Edi Rama, the Prime Minister's letter to the secretary of DASH who will not stick their noses in the arrests of SPAK, here are the behind the scenes behind the pressures on justice
This is how much pensions will increase in April, 717,000 elderly people will benefit, details of the fund are revealed, how the rule for indexation is expected to change and the big change that the majority is preparing
Spartak Ngjela: Here is the list of Albanian UDB and KGB agents who took Bashkim Gazidede with him, why Ilir Meta and Kryemadhi abandoned the February 20 protest and the reason why SPAK is not putting Sali Berisha behind bars
Here is the "bombshell" that Beqaj broke in SPAK about Ogerta Manastirliu, the "dark spot" for which the former minister is being investigated is revealed, the journalist reveals the behind-the-scenes, within a month the sterilization file goes to court
SPAK new scheme to fight corruption at high levels, this is the strategy that BKH agents will follow to investigate officials after Rama's order to "block" the doors of offices and institutions
March 16 radical reform of Edi Rama in SP, changes of district leaders and strong movements in the government after Manastirliu's call to SPAK, Gonxhe "rising star" in the Socialist Party
Masked with hoods and sunglasses, those accused of the Tirana incinerator "land" at the GJKKO (Photo)
Written by SOT.COM.AL 11 Dhjetor 2023
As the Special Anti-Corruption Structure continues to lead an arrest operation for officials related to the Tirana incinerator affair, a session is being held this Monday in the Special Court to grant the security measure for the 15 detained a few days ago. .
The majority of those arrested have "prison arrest" or "house arrest" security measures in force.
The latter have been spotted as City Hall officials are seen entering the GJKKO premises with hoods on their heads and masked with dark glasses.
The investigations of the Special Prosecutor's Office for the Tirana incinerator, which led to the issuance of 15 arrest warrants, have revealed a series of irregularities in the procedures followed to grant the concession to the winning company.
In addition to the legal violations, almost the entire practice was carried out in cooperation with the two entrepreneurs Klodian Zoto and Mirel Mërtiri, the beneficiaries of the concession.
The investigation also shows that for several years in a row, former minister Lefter Koka has had as an external adviser, a former employee of his, who was not paid by the ministry, but with the intervention of former deputy Alqi Blako, he was employed fictitiously in Zoto's company, where he received monthly payments.
Moreover, Mr. Blako turns out to have benefited nearly 120,000 euros, in the form of a machine, bought on behalf of his father's company, by the entrepreneur Zoto.
The former socialist deputy has already been convicted in the first degree for the Elbasan incinerator, while he was declared innocent in the case of Fier. But now he will have to face the new charge of corruption in two cases.
The same situation for the two entrepreneurs Zoto and Mërtiri against whom there is a mountain of other charges, as well as the former minister Koka, convicted in two different decisions, and now again with the charge of "Abuse of duty".
An accusation that burdens over 11 other people, most of whom are members of the concession commission. Among them is the former legal director of the Ministry of Environment, Alba Thoma, as well as the General Director of Public Works in the Municipality of Tirana, Taulant Tusha.
LIST OF THOSE PROHIBITED BY SPAK
1. Lefter Koka, former Minister of the Environment, imprisoned since December 2021 and found guilty and sentenced for the Elbasan and Fier incinerator affair.
2. Alqi Blako, former Secretary General of the Ministry of Environment and former deputy of the Socialist Party, imprisoned since April 2022, found guilty for the Fier incinerator affair and innocent for the Elbasan incinerator affair.
3. Pëllumb Abeshi, former official of the Ministry of Environment, sentenced to imprisonment for the Fier incinerator affair.
4. Mirel Mërtiri, the shadow "boss" of the incinerators, declared wanted and convicted for the Elbasan and Fier incinerator affair.
5. Klodian Zoto, the apparent owner of the Fier incinerator, wanted, convicted for the Elbasan and Fier affair.
6. Erjon Murataj, former official in Fier Municipality, under security measures since the Fier incinerator affair.
New names in the list of persons, to whom "prison arrest" measures have been imposed, are:
7. Taulant Tushe, director of infrastructure in the Municipality of Tirana.
8. Namik Simixhiu, former official in the Ministry of Environment
Meanwhile, several former officials, who were also under this measure earlier, have been placed under the security measure of "house arrest".
10. Etleva Kondi, former senior official in the Ministry of Environment and the Ministry of Infrastructure, against whom a "house arrest" security measure is in effect for the Fier incinerator affair
11. Valbona Ballgjini and Sidita Kola are also part of the Fier incinerator affair file.
On the other hand, the new names on the "Tirana incinerator" list are Alba Thoma, Sidita Kopliku and Sidita Tola.