Frrok Çupi reveals the dark plan that Meta and Berisha hatched the night before the murders in "January 21": Here are the secrets of Aleks Nika's execution that could pave the way for SPAK to reveal dozens of victims who have "got rid of" the two bosse...
Evi Kokalari tells Ilir Meta's "coup" for Sali Berisha, the former president brings his cousin into the game, who is the politician who is trying to put him at the head of the opposition and the position that the chairman of the Party of FREEDOM
Here is the reversal that Rama is expected to make with the political leaders of the SP districts, from the departure of Pelesh, Balluk and Gjiknuri, to the relocation of Taulant Balla and the approach of Erion Braçe, Benet Beci and Pjerin Ndreu, the l...
Other details about the increase in pensions are revealed, it is revealed how much money will end up in their pockets, from bonuses to how they will receive their pension, experts say
Artur Meçollari discloses the hard details: This is how SPAK has been sewing up the files of affairs with properties in the army for 3 years, the "VIP" names that are being thoroughly investigated, the scandals that threaten to sink Bajram Begaj and wh...
The arms industry is a big fraud, all the factories have been destroyed in Albania, Nasip Naço bluffs Niko Pelesh and exposes the scandals of the Ministry of Defense, how the ammunition factories ended up for scrap
The new structure of the Reestablishment is revealed, here are the drastic changes that will take place from the vice presidents to the appointments of supporters who are in the position of members of the Presidency
Kreshnik Spahiu: I show you the orders that Rama and Zelensky received from NATO, the summit for Ukraine was not an advertisement for the prime minister, here is the American plan that is being woven in complete secrecy for Albania
Dismantling of assembled trials...
Written by Bujar Braho 30 Nëntor 2023
The evening show on EuroNews raised the debate about the stance of the Strasbourg court on January 21. It was the first time I saw a panel which, in unison, supported the decision of Strasbourg, excluding lawyer Gjokutanj, who played devil's advocate on Skype. He had it in his mind that during the January 21 protest, 16 tons of inert material thrown at the prime minister by the protesters had been cleared.
- It is confused with the partisan complex, - someone from the panel told him, since Gjokutaj was the defense lawyer of the former prime minister called under investigation by SPAK, and... Lawyer Gjokutaj did not hear from that side, because Skype or the internet didn't allow him. his shot more empty; that January 21 could not be reopened because it was a judged case. The panel made up of lawyers, former prosecutors, journalist analysts, did not pass the summer with their opinion, but stood by the idea expressed by the Strasbourg court that January 21 was an open process as long as it was about cases that were not judged on the merits, as it was; Not only the case of Alex Lika, whose family had filed a lawsuit in Strasbourg to discover the murderer of their son, but it was about the finding of 100 cartridges found in the prime minister's premises, which fortunately, had ricocheted off the surrounding railings and did not had turned into victims the people from the crowd gathered around, as happened with the other four or police control materials that were in the drawers of the former chief prosecutor's office, for two years, where it turned out that the investigations at the scene were completed after three days of committing the crime. All this war situation was unfolding in the eyes of the former interior minister who was following the situation from the terrace of the prime minister next to the snipers placed by the guard. Let's not talk then from the window in front of the demonstrators of the office of the prime minister who was holding ears like rabbits from the protesters. In an instant, the screen showed several sequences, where the prime minister of the time appeared with his figure and voice, where his voice tore the night with his screams; Pistol umbrellas, pistol pens that were fired from the crowd towards the prime minister....
- What do you say to this, - a voice was heard from the panelists asking the lawyer Gjokutaj.
- Do not confuse the criminal case with the political case. These are political .... - the lawyer tried to defend
- the Prime Minister is doing politics with the murder!? He is the guarantor of the constitution. He only speaks with the spirit and voice of the law, the panel said.
_ He was served by others and he spoke what ..., - the lawyer continued in his own voice.
- Yes, metaphors; hora boulevard, laviere boulevard!? What is worse, and tonight we are talking about the founder, called on the citizens not to obey the decisions of the courts if they judge them to be unjust, just as he himself is doing, not obeying the summons for a court investigation because this is how the constitution is protected. O Lord, the judgment of guilt and innocence has been given to the court by the constitution and not by the one who was called under the accusation to remain on the screens with the most empty expression than; the trial is political.
_ There is no doubt that it is political, - the lawyer complained. Some voices moved me from the screen panel to the one in the bar.
- Strasbourg does not ask for more or less. The judgment of the chain of command, - came a voice from the bar table a step away from me.
_ New point. The Strasbourg court is dismantling the political assembly of the courts. The prime minister is a conductor of a big orchestra called the state, where his institutions operate, which really have their own scores of the direction of the organization, but the prime minister's baton harmonizes the notes, on the contrary..., his voice was second.
- It goes outside the pentagram and it is the court that judges the manuscripts, - continued the first voice.
- Asks the founder from there. 97 the seventh turned Albania into smoke and ashes, for the head of the prime minister, under whose nose pyramid firms flourished, and he defended them by calling them legal even though the Sudetes robbed by letting the poor people warm themselves in the sun in the hope of cheating for profits . A dirty game that was played in the eyes of the prime minister even though the finance minister after returning from America had denounced the degradation of the system. According to the former prime minister, Gërdeci, the weapons dismantling factory, was unknown. A gold mine, where the 50-year-old sweat of a people had accumulated, for the sake of the dictator's head, who had spent most of the state budget on armaments, for fear of losing power from his hands, the prime minister of the time, not only knew what was done with the money that was stolen, but did not take responsibility for the lives lost, because the state does not function as a whole, where there is a chain of command, whose pyramid remained intact because the court's hands were tied by politics . The Strasbourg court is not an alarm signal only for January 21, but for all politically mounted trials, the dismantling of which is an urgent task of SPAK, not simply to establish justice, but to go to the master through confiscations, that for the sake of the truth in the 32 years of democracy, crime and corruption, turned this country into a nursery of thieves, - the man with nerves made of socks was not finished. "This is the people - I thought to myself - and not the one who rips up the screens, to protect the founders and rulers who have assembled in the courts the policy of impunity for big fish in the chain of command protected by companies, taking them out of responsibility legal, for their actions or non-actions, during the exercise of state duties. But what to do, when the trials have been politically mounted!? It is necessary to dismantle the political assemblies, which have kept our courts hanging, so the justice system was weakened, a deep hole. The worst thing is that the re-founder, who is still under investigation, has turned the screens into popular trials, not giving up the SKAP bullying, with the idea that the horse will go over the bridge, just as it has been done for 32 years, taking drag the system of justice with epithets that are not found in the Albanian dictionary. I don't know if SPAKU, even now that the Strasbourg court has spoken about January 21, will still keep the trials open, which have made one-sided judgments, without delving into what has to do with the chain of command, which has a direct hand in the most tragic events that fundamentally affected the democratic system, taking justice hostage. Of course, without the dismantling of political assemblies in the courts, to give the missing justice, people's hope and trust in the system will remain dead.