The fever for Ilir Meta, Sali Berisha and 3 well-known ex-ministers is increasing, that's why justice can open investigations into their affair of hundreds of millions that is disappearing from Albanians 10 million dollars a year
The days of "horror" begin for Shkëlzen for the Gërdec affair, on December 7 the secretary of Aldo Bumçi appears before SPAK, who can put him behind bars, Berisha's son in GJKKO on December 14
Fundoset Shkëlzeni and the Minister of Justice of Sali Berisha, the engineer reveals for the first time in SPAK the fact that proves his son's secret connections as the shadow owner of the business of death in Gërdec
Spartak Braho: On the table of SPAK, the arrest warrant for Sali Berisha, the prosecutors are ready to ask the Assembly for the authorization to handcuff the former prime minister
Here are all the gifts of Edi Rama to Carlo Bollino, how he put the whole state at the service of his businesses, from the benefits of the Bunkart 1, Bunkart 2 contracts, to the pardon with the Prime Minister's signature for 20 years of public property...
"There was no legal basis for dismantling the cartridges, then the order came out to.."/ The tragedy of Gërdec, the testimony of the Secretary General of the Ministry of Defense is clarified
"The boss wants the order"/ Gërdec tragedy, the testimony of the ex-soldier becomes clear
The "Tropoja" file, how the Haklaj brothers were executed one after the other after the conflict with Berisha, who are the 15 officials who risk prison, here is the evidence that SPAK is investigating
Sali Berisha, the killer with a stamp, the executioner of 4 people on the boulevard accepted "Live" the order for the sniper and the elimination of the leader of the opposition on January 21, SPAK turns a blind eye to the crime of the century
Written by Rigels Seliman 9 Qershor 2023
If there is a case, which has all the evidence and facts clarified and ready, it is the murder by the Guard of the Republic, on the order of former Prime Minister Sali Berisha, of 4 opposition demonstrators outside the "security perimeter" of the Prime Minister's Office on January 21, 2011. Today as we speak, former Prime Minister Berisha as the executioner of 4 people on the boulevard, has accepted several times in the "Live" television studio the order for the sniper and even the elimination of the head of the opposition at that time, Edi Rama. But when 12 years have passed since this serious event, no one has asked him to account for this massacre ordered by Berisha himself, as he has claimed. This has made many of them, that surprises the fact that why the Special Structure Against Organized Crime and Corruption (SPAK) has so far not taken over the investigation of the serious state crime of January 21, 2011, not classifying it as a criminal offense included in the crimes of serious, it even deserves to be called the crime of the century. One of them who has raised the alarm and brought this issue back to the attention of the public and justice is the head of the parliamentary group of the Socialist Party, Taulant Balla. The latter, speaking yesterday from the floor of the Parliament of Albania, called on the new justice to investigate Berisha as the person who ordered the killing of the protesters on January 21. "You, Sali, will continue (as long as you are alive) to eat what is not said to the Socialist Party. The biggest irony of this pulpit is for Sali Berisha to come and say that justice delays but does not forget, for Sali Berisha to take Vangjush Dako in his mouth, who abused his duty for a palace permit when he killed by abusing his duty . I don't know what the Prosecutor's Office of Tirana is doing, given that Aleks Nika's file is being held hostage there and it is said in the file that it is a murder without a perpetrator, when Sali Berisha himself has said on this platform but also in the television studio that he killed him , he said himself that he was the one who gave the order to be shot", declared Balla. So, this statement by Balla to investigate Berisha for the massacre of January 21, is a clear message for SPAK to wake up from lethargy and clarify this matter, in which Prime Minister Sali Berisha himself has been implicated, who has not shown any remorse ,
Balla: SPAK to investigate Berisha's corruption
Likewise, the chairman of the Parliamentary Group of the Socialist Party, Taulant Balla, called on the Special Prosecutor's Office to investigate the corruption of the "non-woman" Sali Berisha from the floor of the Parliament. "This is a dead man who continues to walk, this speaks in the name of American justice, which has declared with a seal and signature that he is non grata for them, for what? For high level corruption and undermining of democracy. I don't know what our justice is waiting for. Britain accuses him by name, Damir Fazlliç, he is talking about the secretary, but about the privatization of OSSH, today there is no one even in our government who says how much has been sold, that under the leadership of Sali Berisha, the state has lost 400 or so million euros. The file is in the prosecutor's office, which I don't know has lost patience. And "Gërdeci" remember how the minister, Sali Berisha's son, Aldo Bumçi, reported. And for January 21,
Masakra e “21 janarit”, ja çfarë ka deklaruar Berisha
Kujtojmë se ish-kryeministri Sali Berisha ka qenë dhe është konseguent në qëndrimin e tij se, vrasjet e 21 janarit 2011 nga Garda e Republikës kanë qenë të justifikuara ligjërisht. Berisha i qëndron idesë, se ishte shumë i vendosur për të mbrojtur godinën e Kryeministrisë dhe nuk do kishte tërheqje prapa dhe sikur 300 apo 3000 protestues të ishin vrarë nga Garda. Këtë qëndrim Berisha ka mbajtur disa herë kohët e fundit në disa media, teksa ka qenë duke folur për 21 Janarin 2011 ku mbetën të vrarë 4 protestues, Berisha tha se Garda ka respektuar ligjin. Madje ai shkoi dhe më tej kur nënvizoi se nëse nuk do të kishte qenë Garda, në atë gjendje kur po sulmohej Kryeministri, mund të kishte qenë edhe dora e tij që mund të kishte shkrepur armën. “S’kam asnjë lloje shqetësimi, vetëm dhimbje për viktimat e 21 Janarit, sepse kam qenë në zyrën time, i sulmuar. Garda bëri detyrën që i takon në bazë të ligjit, shikoni ligjin. Ata ishin brenda rregullores, në mos Garda mund të ishte dhe gishti i Sali Berishës”, është shprehur disa herë Berisha. Të njëjtin qëndrim ka mbajtur gjatë gjithë kohës dhe vijon ta mbajë edhe sot e kësaj dite. Madje në prill të këtij viti, zoti Berisha shkoi më tej kur jovetëm që nuk shfaqi asnjë pendesë për vrasjet e “21 Janarit”, por u shpreh se kishte vendosur 5 snajperë në Kryeministri dhe nëse Ram do ishte në protestë, ai do të ishte eliminuar. Pra Berisha po tenton të tregojë se protesta e thirrur nga opozita në 21 janari të vitit 2021 ishte e paligjshme. Megjithatë, duhet theksuar se 21 janari do të jetë dhe dita e gjykimit në këtë jetë dhe atë jetë për “non gratën” Sali Berisha, pasi me urdhër të tij u vranë 4 demonstrues të opozitës me duar në xhepa, ndërkohë që drejtësia shqiptare, ndonëse dosja është e kopsitur, vijon të heshtë.