Idajet Beqiri uncovers the sensational behind-the-scenes from Blinken's visit: Ilir Meta, Monika Kryemadhi, Flamur Noka, Genc Ruli and Ridvan Bode have been put on the US "blacklist", here's what the Americans are preparing
Spartak Ngjela warns of "VIP" arrests: The opposition leaders are scared of SPAK, the Socialist Party is divided into factions, here is Rama's plan to 'block' the name of his replacement, I tell you what is happening inside the pink headquarters
In the former security files, 600 UDB agents in Shkodër, the infiltration of former spies in Sali Berisha's DP, the bases where they were trained and the secret orders they received from the fascist government in Belgrade, the researcher of former comm...
"Terror" begins for Gülenists in Tirana, clashes and fights begin, believers try to drive the mufti of Tirana to the "Dine Hoxha" mosque, Bujar Spahiu is also in danger, threats to the life of the leader of the Muslim Community are disclosed
The former head of the Prosecutor's Office of Tirana Elisabeta Imeraj speaks openly, from the conviction of Sali Berisha, the imprisonment of Fredi Beleri, to the escape of Arben Ahmetaj and SPAK's investigations against Ilir Beqaj, this is what is exp...
Muharrem Xhafa unravels the strong behind-the-scenes from February 20, 1991: Here is Ramiz Ali's plan to bring down the bust of Enver Hoxha, how they secretly released the bolts, Berisha's infiltration and the role of Hekuran Isai, most of the students...
The only man who filmed the footage of the bust of Enver Hoxha narrates the unsaid: Here's what happened on February 20, 1991, from Adil Çarçani's alarming phone call about the disappearance of the video, the role of Sali Berisha, Ramiz, Nexhmije, the ...
Arben Ahmetaj accused him of hiding behind Tirana's incinerator, the mayor Erion Veliaj reacts for the first time and shows how the truth is, calls his attacks slander and asks him to become a man and face justice
The Serbs said that Radoicic got his weapons in Bosnia, official Sarajevo reacts
Written by SOT.COM.AL 3 Tetor 2023
The Minister of the Interior of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ramo Isak, told Radio Free Europe that "there is no information about any weapons in the Tuzla area", which is related to the case of Millan Radoicic. Contacted by REL, the Tuzla Canton Prosecutor's Office also said that "there is not, nor can there be any information" about weapons in this Bosnian city.
The Federal Police Administration told REL that it will "undertake activities related to the verification of claims that Millan Radoicic bought weapons, ammunition and explosive devices with great destructive power from Tuzlla from January 2023 to September 24. In the morning, we will ask the authorities of the Republic of Serbia to provide us with the available information." Radoicic, who claimed responsibility for organizing the attack in Banjska, was detained by authorities in Belgrade on Tuesday. The High Public Prosecutor's Office in Belgrade said that it has interrogated Radoicic, who, days ago, accepted responsibility for organizing the attack in Banjska - a village in the northern part of Kosovo.
According to the Prosecution, Radoicic is suspected of having "provided weapons, ammunition and explosive devices with great destructive power from Tuzla, in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, from January 2023 to September 24".
The weapons were delivered to him in the territory of the city of Belgrade - most often in the suburbs of Bubanj Potok and Vër?in, according to the Prosecutor's Office. After that, those weapons "he transported and stored in unspecified places in the territory of Kosovo, where he hid them in abandoned buildings and forests", says the statement of the Prosecutor's Office.
According to her, the suspect denied committing the mentioned criminal acts. The Ministry of the Interior of Serbia announced earlier that it has checked the apartment and other premises of Radoicic and that he has been ordered to be detained for 48 hours./REL