Heavy / He was swimming, suddenly 53 years old dies! Police provide details from the event. It is suspected that…
Falsification of the election result, the Police comes out with an official announcement
"We are facing the big event", Spartak Ngjela makes the sensational prediction for Albania: It depends on Rama and ...
"Knives behind the back", Brace tells the reasons why he left the government and the clashes with Rama: There was no room for two
Well-known Italian journalist warns of China's scary plan that is alarming NATO: After Putin, here is the "earthquake" that will cause Xi Jinping
What is expected to happen? Spartak Ngjela issues 'bomb' warning
Albanian sport in mourning, the former volleyball player of the National Team (NAME) dies
Explosive with explosion in a hotel in Saranda, the first information is revealed
"King of vegetables", the values ??that octopuses have can not be compared with any other food, 20 reasons why you should not remove them from the table
Written by SOT.COM.AL 20 Maj 2022
You have probably heard the phrase "okra is the king of vegetables" or "they are very good, do not be fooled" by mom / grandma. In fact, they are right. Here are 20 reasons why you should not be fooled:
1. Feel full: Okra dietary fiber helps you feel full longer.
2. Assist in digestion: The high fiber content is important for the digestive tract.
3. Have few calories: The low calorie count of okra means you can definitely eat more without fear of numbers on the scales.
4. Are diuretic: This means they help the body detoxify and help you get rid of excess water weight.
5. Help control cholesterol levels.
6. Fight cancer: Okra contains antioxidants and helps cells to fight free radicals that can cause cancer.
7. Boost the immune system: Healthy fiber in okra feeds the good bacteria much needed in the gut, which build our immunity against viruses and infections.
8. Help for healthy fertility and pregnancy.
9. Stabilize blood sugar levels.
10. Help prevent diabetes.
11. Help prevent kidney disease
12. May help reduce asthma symptoms: The powerful dose of vitamin C in okra has been linked to relieving respiratory problems such as asthma.
13. Can make you have healthy hair: Boiled, cooled and mixed okra with lemon juice can be applied to the hair.
14. They are good for the brain: Okra is believed to be a good food for the brain and is often eaten in the Middle East by students who need to "refresh" the brain.
15. Are anti-inflammatory: This means they are good for the joints as well as for treating pneumonia, sore throat and irritable bowel syndrome.
16. They are good for eye health: Vitamins C and A are linked to reducing the risk of cataracts.
17. Stronger bones: Thanks to vitamin K and its folate, okra is valued for preventing bone damage and preventing osteoporosis.
18. They are good for the skin: The high content of vitamin C helps in the growth and renewal of skin cells and collagen, which keeps the skin looking smoother, younger and healthier.
19. They are a great source of plant protein: With 2 grams of protein per cup, okra is a vegetarian source of fibrous protein, easily digestible.
20. Help heal ulcers.